controller support? Also if i purchase now, will i get a steam key when available?
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Enter the Blacksea Odyssey, a violent top-down rogue-lite space shoot 'em up RPG brimming with colossal creatures and runic technologies. Explore dangerous, interstellar spacescapes as you hunt enormous space-behemoths with a harpoon and rune-infused spears.
- Rip Apart Enemies Piece by Piece: Eviscerate enemy creatures by ripping them apart with your harpoon.
- Fully Destructible Everything: Blast through fully destructible environments with your spear or harpoon.
- Twitch based Action-Packed Combat: Reminiscent of classic top-down shooters mixed with modern RPG and rogue-like mechanics.
- Hardcore Rogue-like Elements: Featuring permadeath, procedural levels, and incredible replayability.
- Massive Bosses: Battle against colossally scaled bosses dwarfing several screen sizes.
- Expansive Customization System: Forge millions of runic modifications for your spear and space-board.
|Published||349 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Tags||2D, blacksea-odyssey, indie, Perma Death, Roguelike, rogue-like, Shoot 'Em Up, Shooter, Space, Twin Stick Shooter|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey! It will have full controller support for PC. The $20 early beta access keys will be sent out in two weeks and the $10 pre-order keys will be sent out when we launch Early Access at the end of February. :)
This game is awesome so far and shows a TON of promise in my opinion.
Thanks so much for the kind words! :D
This is some pretty cool stuff, like the artstyle. Should introduce online stuff like coop and other more competitive modes.
We want to do multiplayer so bad! But unfortunately, that would increase the project's scope beyond what we're financially capable of at the moment. :/
Core gameplay is already fun and dandy, let's hope you'll get enough on kickstarter. When packed with content this will be a bloody fantastic game, Rooting for you!
We hope so too! Thanks for the support. :) And don't worry about the amount of content, the Alpha Demo is less than 25% of what the final game will have!
What's not to love? You ride around ripping giant creatures apart piece by piece! It's awesome, and you should definitely check it out!
And if you're not convinced by my exclamation marks, then watch a video! (And don't laugh too hard at the terrible thumbnail...)
no i havent
It's free! Give it a try if you have some free time with week. :)
Игра СУПЕР,а Она будет платной?
Yes when it's finished. Support our Kickstarter in the mean time! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/820296110/870876036
wow cool game